Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shoes With Attitude Part Un

Everyone loves shoes. That's just a fact. My advice is that you have to wear the shoe, never let the shoe wear you. When you let the shoe be the master you will get aching feet and a bad mood. Be friends with your shoe, take care of it, trust it, learn to use it right. (No more human looking ducks on the streets, thank you.) Now I'm proud to present some of my fabulous shoes, enjoy!

 Ballerinas fit for every occasion, with a tight pair of jeans or a skirt or a dress. Shoes are bought from Iron Fist and cost too much.

 Cool details and colors. Zippers are one of my favorite detailing elements.

 Black pumps. Can be used with everything. These ones are bought from a vintage shop called Kaunis Veera. They cost eight euros. They should be too small to fit my foot, but somehow they're perfect for me. I felt like Cinderella when I heard that two people before me had tried the shoes and couldn't fit it on their feet. These shoes were waiting for me.

Hot boots. Can be used with everything. I have used them only once, on my Penkkarit year 2009. After 16 hours of these on the feet you want to use them only as interior decoration.

 Ruff riders, Iron Fist. Red shoes are must. The heels are over 14 cm high. It's hard to walk with them, it's hard to enjoy walking with them (on the feet) and they're very slippery, but some day I will take them outside the home. And yes, these cost also too much.

 Ruff details: zippers, sequins, skulls...

 My newest pair. A ten euro found from a second hand shop called Agatha. Black shoes with golden laces. The laces are terrible but the shoes are classical and stylish, the print is Gucci style. These can be used with everything.

My love. So comfortable, so good-looking and they fit with everything. The print is usually used on scarfs that little girls wear and which I like, but don't have the guts to wear (the scarf, not the little girls), so I use the print on the shoes. These are bought for my high school graduation year nakki and makkara from a little, lazy shoe shop in Pori for 29 euros.

More shoes with attitude are presented to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment